Over the last number of months and years we have been investing in making your centre work better for you.
- Major upgrade to our training rooms providing flexible space with a comfortable working environment.
- Major upgrade to our internal IT Network providing high speed access all over the centre.
- Install of new Fibre line with ability to go to 1 Gps Speeds.
- Providing a new social area to relax, network and meet.
- Provide open office space and hotdesking area.
- Together with MSLETB we are now providing students with technology enhanced learning (TEL) during the COVID -19 Outbreak
And we are not stopping.
We are planning more upgrades in the coming months.
In July 2020
- Upgrade of old industrial space to new office space – providing offices to cater for growing businesses or remote working space. We will have a range of office sizes from 1 person to 5 person spaces available later this year.
- Develop new secure entry point with 24/7 access to all work spaces.
- Install new Smart heating system to reduce our energy requirements and reduce CO emissions.
- Install of EV charging point to provide clean energy onsite.
Note: The Centre will be closed from the 3rd July 2020 to 27th July 2020 for these upgrades.
We are now recruiting for our full time QQI Level 5 course in Computer Applications which will begin at the start of September 2020. Places are limited so please get in early.
We will also have part time Level 3 and 4 in Computer Application starting in September 2020.
Our part time Design Skills Course Level 5 will also be starting in October 2020.
If you need hotdesking space,office space, industrial units or just want information on our upcoming courses then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.